Manual Coffeemaker Glass No. 2 - Sculptural Single Serve Pour-Over Coffee Brewer
The cool new Manual Coffeemaker Glass No. 2 is a handcrafted pour-over coffee brewer that also doubles as sculptural decor on your kitchen countertop. With this minimalist single serve coffeemaker, there's no need for electricity nor expensive pods to buy, just your own freshly ground coffee, a conical paper filter, and a little bit of time to enjoy the handmade coffee making process.
To use, just place a filter in the neck of the borosilicate glass body and fill with ground coffee, place the included glass carafe below it, and slowly pour hot water over the grounds and watch as it drips through. The double-walled borosilicate glass design helps to retain brewing heat, the carafe includes measurements on the side to accurately gauge the coffee volume, and the lacquered bamboo base keeps it all beautifully supported. A great design that is sure to help you make a great cup of coffee, if you have the right amount of patience.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Handcrafted sculptural glass coffee maker celebrates the art of pour-over coffee
- Coffee maker has free-standing, integrated design made of double-walled glass
- Hot water is gradually poured through fresh ground coffee in a filter
- Brewed coffee slowly drips into the carafe or even directly into your mug
- Carafe has measurements to accurately gauge the volume of the brewed coffee
- Borosilicate glass
- Lacquered bamboo base provides a stable support
- Uses cone or waffle filters
- Carafe is dishwasher-safe - hand wash brewer
- A handsome addition to the home or office
- Size: 7" W x 7" D x 10" H