Pixie Grapes - Ornamental and Edible Grapes for the Patio
If you love container gardening on your patio and want to try growing something unique this season, then check out these cool new Pixie Grapes. This unique plant produces a continuous supply of tiny clusters of edible pixie grapes right in a patio planter - no vineyard required. These grapes are actually miniature versions of the Pinot Meunier, which is traditionally grown for the production of wine and Champagne. Each plant is shipped bareroot, can be planted in a 1 gallon container, and should reach a maximum height of only 24" tall. Sorry boring old cherry tomatoes, you've been replaced with tasty grapes this year.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
$249.99 ($50.00 / Count)
$109.99 ($0.29 / Ounce)
$85.97 ($0.67 / Fl Oz)
- Patio Grape is Ornamental and Edible!
- Miniature version of the Pinot Meunier, a variety that is traditionally grown for the production of wine and Champagne
- Attractive plant produces tiny clusters of grapes
- Compact size makes it perfect for container growing
- Produces a continuous supply of delicious grapes
- Makes a decorative patio plant
- Plant will grow indefinitely in a pot on the patio
- Hardy in Zones 3-8 in the ground, or in Zones 5-10 in a container
- Mature height of just 18-24"
- Shipped bareroot - plant in a 1 gallon container
- Protect bareroot plant from freezing temperatures
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!