Hot Cocoa Stirring Sticks
This winter, as the temperature drops, raise up your spirits with a steaming mug of gourmet hot cocoa made with these cool new Hot Cocoa Stirring Sticks. These decadent blocks of fine, couverture dark chocolate are attached to sticks for stirring into hot water or milk - no spoon required. They come in a set of 3 flavors: Salted Caramel, Vanilla Mint, and French Truffle and are handmade in San Francisco, CA USA. I don't know about you, but vanilla mint hot chocolate sounds pretty tasty right now.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
$7.80 ($1.11 / Ounce)
$22.50 ($1.60 / Ounce)
$32.77 ($0.62 / Ounce)
$9.79 ($1.15 / Ounce)
$2.00 ($2.00 / Count)
- Set of three flavors: Salted Caramel, Vanilla Mint, and French Truffle
- Stir these blocks of fine, couverture chocolate into hot water or milk to create a rich mug of cocoa
- Ingredients: Couverture dark chocolate, milk chocolate, cocoa mass, soy lecithin, natural vanilla flavor, sea salt, cocoa powder, pure ground vanilla, ground chili pepper, crystallized ginger, peppermint stick
- Store in a cool, dry place; do not refrigerate
- 7.5 oz.
- Handmade in San Francisco, CA USA
- Size: 4.5" H x 6" W x 1.5" D
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!