The cool new Purple Clay Coffee Press is a uniquely ancient alternative to the traditional glass and metal coffee press. Crafted from Yixing (Zisha) violet clay native to China, this stylish purple coffee press is able to maintain the temperature of hot drinks longer than regular ceramic while its unique unglazed surface is also able to absorb the flavor and fragrance of your favorite coffee or tea over time to add extra flavor to a beverage. It's complimented with wooden handles on the side and top of the press. A great example of form and function and makes a great gift for any coffee or tea lover.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Made with violet Yixing (Zisha) clay - an ancient material native to China
- Maintains the temperature of hot drinks longer than ordinary ceramics
- Unglazed surface absorbs traces of the beverage, creating a more complex flavor
- After extended use, the pot will take on the fragrance of your preferred coffee or tea blend
- Discovered around Taihu in Jiangsu during the Northern Song Dynasty, around 1,000–1,200 A.D.
- Capacity: 24 oz
- Materials: Wood, Purple Clay
- Hand wash and let air-dry
- Made in China
- Size: 6" L x 3.75" W x 7.25" H