When you're watching live hockey, watching movies about hockey, or just sitting around thinking about hockey and need a snack, then obviously this cool new NHL Stanley Cup Hot Air Popcorn Maker will lead you to a total victory over your hunger. This impressive 17" tall officially licensed replica of the NHL Stanley Cup does way more than than the real thing, it makes and serves popcorn.
To use, just remove the Cup on top to reveal a built-in hot air popcorn popper in the base, measure in your popcorn kernels, flip the switch, and in a few minutes it will produce up to 10 cups of healthier oil-free popcorn directly into the Cup that has now transformed into a serving bowl. After the game, give it quick cleaning, put it back into traditional form, raise it over your head triumphantly, and put it on display prominently on your kitchen countertop or wherever, because this is one appliance you don't need to hide.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Officially licensed by the NHL
- 17-inch tall replica Stanley Cup that opens to reveal an air popper
- Bowl of the Cup then transforms into a serving bowl for the popcorn
- Eight-band chalice design, reflective exterior, and deep bowl
- Makes up to 10 cups of popcorn in five minutes without requiring oil
- Makes delicious fat-free popcorn!
- Measuring cup included
- Easy to clean
- 32-page recipe book and instruction manual included
- 120V 60 Hz 1500 watts
- Size: 17" T x 8" Diameter