It's the 21st century, so why are you cutting your own lawn when there are now robots to do it? The cool new LawnBott SpyderEVO is a high-tech and virtually silent robotic lawn mower that automatically cuts the grass for you, just set it down, turn it on and walk away. It follows a perimeter wire that you put down and uses internal sensors to safely navigate around any shaped yard and runs for up to 3.5 hours on a single charge. What's really really nice is that you can have it cutting throughout the week to keep your lawn in pristine condition without any need bagging, fuss or mess. Since it's electric, there's no gas, oil or pollution and if you get the optional docking station, it can also be set up to recharge itself automatically. Time is money, so so this little robo mower kinda pays for itself in all the free time you'll finally get to enjoy. Check out this video to see it in action.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Easy, just set it down, turn it on, and walk away
- Uses perimeter wire and internal sensors to determine yard boundaries of virtually any shaped yard
- Cuts up to 3.5 hours on a single charge using a Li-ion battery
- Let it cut often, so NO bagging, NO clippings, NO mess.
- Designed for mid-size yards, up to 10,000 sq. ft
- 4WD, manages slopes up to 27°
- Lightweight - only 24 lbs with battery
- Virtually silent operation
- Optional Docking Station lets the LB1500 SpyderEVO recharge automatically
- No gas, no oil, no pollution