Handmade Cantaloupe Bowls
If you like cantaloupe melons, then you'll love eating them from these cool new Handmade Cantaloupe Bowls. These unique earthenware bowls from artist Melanie McKenney are cast from molds made from actual cantaloupes to realistically capture the distinctive texture of the rind and then finished with a non-toxic, food-safe glaze. They come in a set of two and are handmade in Tonawanda, New York.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
$26.99 ($9.00 / Count)
$29.11 ($4.85 / Count)
$36.99 ($6.16 / Count)
$35.99 ($6.00 / Count)
- Artist: Melanie McKenney
- Earthenware bowls cast from a halved cantaloupe that capture the color and texture of the original
- Inner surface is smooth and makes a perfect bowl for cereal, fruit, and more
- Materials: earthenware, food-safe glaze
- Dishwasher safe but not recommended for microwave
- Handmade in Tonawanda, New York
- Size: 2.5" H x 5.25" Diameter
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!