The cool new Groegg is a digital room thermometer for a nursery that changes color with the temperature to help you maintain a safe sleeping environment for the baby. Studies have shown that to help prevent Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), a baby's bedroom should be maintained between 61-67°F and this innovative thermometer glows blue if it's too cool, red if it's too hot and yellow when it's just right. It also doubles as a soft and soothing nightlight as well. It's not just for babies, temperature obsessed adults who are afraid of the dark can use it as well.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Color-changing digital room thermometer for your nursery
- Helps you to maintain a safe sleeping environment for baby
- Digital room thermometer with permanent "back-lit" LCD readout
- Keep baby's room between 61-67F to lower risk of SIDS
- Provides a soft nightlight glow
- Power adapter, instructions, and safe sleep guide included
- Size: 4" x 2.5" x 2.5"