When you've tired of plastic saucer sleds in the backyard and want to graduate up to professional mountain sledding, you're going to need this cool new Alpine Racing Sled.
This luxurious German designed racing sled features a corrosion-resistant, aircraft aluminum alloy frame that's strong enough to handle hitting a few snowboarders in your way, a built-in shock absorber that irons out bumps during rapid, downhill descents while escaping avalanches and wide runners with polyethylene glide bars that provide superior gliding and tracking. When the sheer panic of racing down an icy snow-packed peak at breakneck speeds begins to settle in or you need to stop before plummeting off the edge of a cliff, just pull the handbrake to deploy an aluminum claw that grips snow and ice directly beneath the sled's center of mass for absolute, confident stops without altering the direction of travel.
This sleek racing sled is definitely designed to tackle the harshest snow-packed summits and built to last a lifetime, but unfortunately you're not. May I suggest wearing a helmet when riding this thing?
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Designed in Germany
- Corrosion-resistant, aircraft aluminum alloy frame
- Wide runners with polyethylene glide bars that provide superior gliding and tracking
- Built-in shock absorber irons out bumps during rapid, downhill descents
- Polycarbonate seat and footholds place riders 11" above the ground
- Aluminum claw grips the snow and ice directly beneath the center of mass of the sled
- Supports riders up to 200 lbs
- Collapses for storage in the included travel bag
- Size: 39 3/4" L x 18.5" W x 11" H - 21 lbs