O.N.E. Cashew Juice
I didn't know this, but apparently a cashew is not only a nut, it's a fruit as well. There are two parts, the cashew apple, which is the pear-shaped fruit that develops from the receptacle of the cashew flower and then the actual kidney-shaped cashew nut that grows out the end. The cashew nut is a familiar delicious delicacy, but what about the cashew apple fruit? It's made into this exotic new O.N.E. Cashew Juice!
O.N.E. Cashew Juice is a 100% natural, non-allergenic, nutritional beverage with a fresh, light and naturally sweet tropical flavor made from the fruit of the cashew plant, not the nut. This cool new drink is made from water, cashew fruit puree, organic sugar cane juice and citric acid and provides 5X more Vitamin C than orange juice, is less acidic and is a great source of nutrients like beta-carotene, Vitamins B1, B2, and B3, calcium, and iron. Cashew juice may also help remedy upset stomachs, soothe sore throats, protect skin from acne and eczema and fortify the immune system.
Will Cashew Juice ever replace your morning orange juice? Let us know in the Comments if you have ever tried this juice and tell us what you thought.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- A nutritious beverage with a light, fresh, and naturally sweet, tropical flavor
- May help calm an upset stomach, soothe a sore throat, protect the skin from problems like acne and eczema and fortify the immune system
- Less acidic and provides 5X more Vitamin C than orange juice
- Rich source of Vitamin C and other important nutrients including beta-carotene, Vitamins B1, B2, and B3, calcium, and iron
- Ingredients: Water, cashew fruit puree, organic sugar cane juice, citric acid
- 11-Ounce Aseptic Containers
- Pack of 12
- Safety Information: Does not contain nuts!