Fina King Luau Propane Firepit
Pretend like you're on the islands this Fall as you relax outdoors around this tropical-themed Fina King Luau Propane Firepit. This amazing tiki-inspired firepit uses a hidden 20-lb. liquid propane tank (not included) to generate a ring of fire from his lava rock filled head. Since you don't have to mess with burning wood, this Polynesian chieftan cleanly burns for around 12 hours per tank and will definitely outlast any exotic luau you may have planned. Very cool, curse-free and doesn't demand any human sacrifices.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Innovative firepit runs on clean-burning 20-lb. liquid propane tank (not included)
- Features a generous amount of lava rock that covers the fire ring to give the flames a realistic look
- Fuel Type: Liquid Propane
- Hours Per Tank: 12 hours
- Includes Firepit with stainless steel burner, Cover, Lava rock filler, Push-button igniter and Gas flow control
- 18.5 L x 18.5 W x 29 1/8 H
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!