I love video games, but I love board games and those old-fashioned classic wooden games like Shoot the Moon even more. I was looking to add a new wooden game to the break room here at Green head HQ and I came across this cool one called Rebound the Game by Crosley.
Rebound is something like a cross between shuffleboard and pool. Just like shuffleboard, you get pucks that you need to slide down a surface towards point zones without landing off the board, but now you need to bank the puck off angled rubber bands, which makes the game even more challenging and unpredictable. The Rebound game board is made with solid wood construction and has a laminated surface with a felt stopping area. It also comes with two sets of pucks(4 red, 4 blue), instructions, and game rules. Looks like fun to me.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Solid wood construction game board
- Laminate surface and felt stopping station
- Angled rubber band bouncers add to the challenge of sending your puck into the point zone
- Includes two sets of pucks (4 red, 4 blue), instructions, and game rules
- L x 18"W x 1-3/4"H, 16 lbs.