I love county fairs, carnival, and circuses, but only because there'll be tasty corn dogs there. Out of season, I can usually only find them frozen at the grocery store, but they're just not the same out of a microwave. Well, my snacking dreams have finally been answered with the cool new Nostalgia Electrics Old Fashioned Corn Dog Maker. Finally, I can make genuine corn dogs right at home. Mmmm!
Sure you could just buy any old deep fryer if you wanted to make deep-fried treats like french fries, onion rings, shrimp, chicken strips, mushrooms, tempura, cheese, Twinkies and more, but they don't usually come with a special corn dog frying rack like the Old Fashioned Corn Dog Maker. Yep, in addition to all of these wonderous deep-fried foods, it also easily cooks up to 6 regular-sized corn dogs in minutes. Simply prepare the batter in the included mixing batter bucket, dip in your favorite brand of hot dogs (beef, turkey, chicken, and vegetarian too), connect each one to the corn dog rack, lower it into the fryer and they're ready in minutes. It's perfect for parties, BBQs, Football season or, well, just because.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Easy hold side handle for emptying oil
- Cooks up to 6 regular-sized corn dogs in minutes
- Includes mixing batter bucket, snap corn dog rack and handle, deep frying basket, 24 sticks included
- Included frying basket also works with deep-fried french fries, onion rings, shrimp, Twinkies or Snickers and more. If you can batter it, you can fry it!
- Use soap and water for easy clean up
- Unit approved for commercial use