After discovering that there is a Coffee Pod Maker now, I also discovered that there is a new and improved Senseo Single Cup Coffee Maker to use them in as well. First off I love my Senseo, but I have a few complaints. First, it doesn't hold enough water in the reservoir. Second, I have trouble getting my mugs under the spout, sorry I like a large mug. Third, the drip tray splashes all over when I remove the cup. My prayers have been answered and all of these problems have been solved with the new Senseo Supreme Single-Serve Gourmet Coffeemaker.
Not only does the Senseo Supreme come in stunning metallic chrome, it has a larger 32-ounce water reservoir, which means less trips to the sink, an all-new adjustable spout to accomodate different size mugs, an interactive blue backlit LCD display to choose the volume of coffee and an improved drip tray to prevent splashing. I'm throwing out my old Blue Senseo and getting this one immediately. I'm telling you, forget the old drip coffee makers, step into the 21st century and get yourself a Senseo, it makes the smoothest coffee, it's way cheaper than running down to Starbucks, the coffee is always fresh since you make one cup at a time and you can go between all the delicious flavors of coffee without having to make a whole pot. 1000% Green Head Recommended!
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Single-serving gourmet coffeemaker with interactive LCD display
- Multiple serving sizes up to 10 ounces; uses pre-measured coffee pods
- Removable 32-ounce water reservoir
- Adjustable spout for different size mugs
- Water-level indicator lights; dishwasher-safe parts; coffee pods included
- Measures approximately 13-1/2 by 12 by 8-1/2 inches