If the regular-sized wooden block stacking game, Jenga, is either getting to be too easy of a challenge or you just don't enjoy cleaning up the mess it makes when the tower topples over, then you might want to check out this cool new World's Smallest Jenga Game. This minuscule version of Jenga is only 2.5 inches tall and includes 39 miniature blocks that are going to be quite a challenge to remove one at a time and stacked carefully on top of the tower. Unless you have super tiny fingers a toothpick, straightened paper clip, pencil tip, tweezers, or similar tool is going to be highly recommended.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Jenga, the original wood block game that families have loved for generations is now available in the world’s smallest size
- Play the classic game of Jenga in miniature size
- Pull out a block, place it on top, but don't let the tower fall!
- Measures less than 2.5 inches tall!
- Includes 39 mini blocks
- To play with these tiny, plastic blocks, a toothpick, straightened paper clip, pencil tip, tweezers, or similar tool is recommended
- All pieces fit inside the pocket-sized case, making for easy storage and take everywhere fun!