This Halloween, if you don't have a cornfield to hang up a scarecrow to scare off the crows, then hang one up on your front porch or from a tree branch to scare off the trick-or-treaters instead with this cool new Spooky Hanging Lit Scarecrow. This imposing life-sized scarecrow hangs from a loop and features a tattered gauze robe, straw-like hands, color-changing light up eyes, and posable arms. Best of all, it might even scare off any pesky crows hanging around your haunted home as well.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Spooky Scarecrow With Color-Changing Lights will stand sentinel over your yard this Halloween
- Eerily tattered robes and straw-like hands give him a menacing appearance
- It's sure to scare off everything from crows to kids
- Hang the scarecrow from a tree or porch as a warning to unsuspecting trick-or-treaters and neighbors
- Gauzy robe and straw-like hands
- Color-changing lighted eyes
- Posable arms let you decide whether he will open them to the side or reach forward for a victim
- Hang from a tree, a deck, or indoors visible from a window. He's frightfully fun indoors or out
- Lights are battery operated on a timer to stay on for 6 hours, off for 18 hours
- Indoor or outdoor safe with a weather-safe battery box
- Comes with a loop, ready to HANG!
- Size: 29.5" L x 6" W x 60.25" H