If you're not in the mood for marshmallows, hot dogs, or chestnuts roasting over an open fire, then how does popcorn sound? This cool new yet quite rustic Huckleberry Popcorn Maker from Kikkerland is a small, portable popcorn popper that securely attaches to the end of a broken tree branch or other stick of your choice to hold it over a roaring campfire or fireplace. Just add 1 tablespoon of oil, 2 tablespoons of popcorn kernels, hold over the flames until the oil sizzles, and then shake it around as the kernels pop away. Hopefully, you brought a popcorn bowl.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Invite friends to make popcorn over a campfire or fireplace
- Attach stick or dowel (not Included) to the end of the popper, tighten screw to secure
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil in popper with 2 tbsp kernels, hold over campfire and listen for the oil to sizzle
- Shake the popper over the flames and listen for popping
- Continue shaking until popping slows, then remove from fire
- Open carefully and enjoy
- CAUTION: This is not a toy. Adult supervision required with children.