Norlan Double-Walled Whiskey Glasses
These cool new Norlan Whiskey Glasses are double-walled drinking vessels that are specially designed to deliver the perfect whiskey drinking experience. Crafted from hand-blown borosilicate glass, these unique whiskey glasses are shaped to focus the aromatics of the whiskey to the nose while diffusing the ethanol away from the face, which vastly improves the taste. They come in a set of two and are perfect for sipping and enjoying some of your finest to their full potential, but definitely not ideal if you'll be mixing in cola as well.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
$54.00 ($27.00 / Count)
$29.99 ($15.00 / Count)
- Set of 2 Norlan Whisky Glasses
- Meet the glass that changes whisky
- Height and diameter of the smallest aperture focuses the aromatics to the nose while simultaneously diffusing the ethanol away from the face
- Aerates better than any other glass, reducing volatility of spirit, requiring less water dilution for richer aromas
- Greatly improves the whole experience of drinking your favorite whisky
- Designed to capture whisky's complex perfumes and deliver them to the senses better than any existing product
- Featherweight double-walled hand blown glass
- Concave lip: Formed to fit the lower lip of the mouth elegantly
- Faceted base: Allows one to hold the glass without getting fingerprints on the bowl
- Combining design, science and sociology for the perfect whisky drinking experience
- Formed with a glass blowing technique into two separate two-part molds: one for the inner wall, and one for the outer wall
- Refined with master distillers over the course of a four day workshop
- Material: Hand-blown borosilicate glass
- Capacity: 6.9 oz
- Recommended pour: 0.75 - 1.5 oz
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!