Rice Washing Bowl - Rinse and Soak Rice, Legumes, Grains, and More
If you love rice and make it often, not the instant kind, then check out this cool new Rice Washing Bowl. This handy bowl lets you rinse, soak, and strain rice before cooking to remove excess starch and debris with ease so it cooks up perfectly fluffy and fragrant. To use, just set the bowl straight up for soaking, measure out the rice into the bowl, cover with water, swish around with your fingers, tilt to drain, and repeat if necessary. It features a 3 quart capacity, a perforated strainer on the side that keeps the rice in and lets the water, starch, and particles drain out, and it also doubles as a handy way to rinse and strain other grains, legumes, fruits, vegetables, and more as well.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Designed to rinse and soak rice, as well as legumes, grains, fruits and vegetables
- Specialized rice bowl helps ensure fluffy, fragrant results
- Perforated side strainer keeps rice grains in while filtering out starch and unwanted particles
- When you're done soaking, just tip the bowl to the side to drain out the water
- To rinse rice, pour in desired amount of grains, cover with water, stir vigorously while adding water until it runs clear
- Made from lightweight, durable stainless steel that's easy to lift and handle
- Flat, solid base stabilizes bowl for soaking
- Angled side and perforations help drain water and remove debris.
- Capacity: 3 quarts
- Dishwasher safe
- Size: 9" Diameter x 4.75" H
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!