If you love big, fluffy Belgian waffles, then check out this cool new Cuisinart Vertical Belgian Waffle Maker. This innovative waffle maker stands vertically to not only save valuable kitchen counter space, but to ensure perfect, uniformly thick Belgian waffles every time with no flipping required. Just make your waffle batter, pour it into the top spout, choose a browning control level, and wait for the ready-to-eat light and beep. Mmm, I can almost taste one now drowning in fruit, butter, and tasty maple syrup. Check out this VIDEO to see it in action.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Vertical design with batter pour spout
- Bake perfectly thick, fluffy Belgian waffles every time
- Vertical design ensures uniformly thick waffles
- Just pour the batter into the spout - there's no chance of over or under filling
- No flipping required
- Space-saving design
- Bakes one round belgian waffle
- Nonstick plates - die-cast aluminum plates offer steady, even heating and browning
- 5 setting browning control
- Regulating thermostat makes operation easy
- Ready-to-bake / ready-to-eat indicator lights
- 800 W
- Audible alert
- Size: 9" x 5.5" x 11 3/4" - 5 lb. 14 oz.