Official Movie Magazine - Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
When I was a kid, besides seeing a movie trailer or something, we really had no idea what movies were coming out. There was no Internet to completely spoil and ruin movies yet, so most studios released an official movie magazine filled with pictures, stories and behind-the-scenes making of information to promote them. They usually sold well in advance at bookstores, magazine racks and even at the movie theater, so you had something to read before the show. I still have my Aliens, Temple of Doom, Rocky III, Star Trek III and Rambo III magazines around here somewhere. Well, surprisingly these cool collectibles are actually returning this summer for the new Indiana Jones movie!
The Official Movie Magazine of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is 100 pages of full-color whip-snapping never-before-seen photographs, articles, interviews and more! It's fun things like these, and of course, the new Indiana Jones cereal, that get me excited to see summer movies. So while the new generation is waiting for the movie to start, texting on their cell phones, talking fighting, watching advertisements, commercials and that lame Coca-Cola trivia pre-show, I'll be quietly thrilled and excited reading about Indy's new adventure in my new, but very old school, official movie magazine!
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- 100 pages of photos, interviews and info galore
- Information on the Making of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
- Discover the true real-life stories that form the myths behind the Crystal Skulls
- The incredible story behind Indy's rebirth
- Harrison Ford! Dr. Jones himself talks stunts, sidekicks and wielding his trusty whip.
- Steven Spielberg and George Lucas on returning to the franchise.
- Action Special! High-octane chat with the power-punching people behind the movie's amazing stunts.
- Never-before-seen photographs from the movie!
- Cast, costumes, the music, and much, much more!
- The Facts Behind the Fiction