Plastic water bottles are out and personal water bottles are in, like the cool Sigg Switzerland - Aluminum Water Bottles. Sure you can fill them at the tap, but if you have a well or use a municipal water system, you should still filter for contaminants like Chlorine, Mercury, Benzene, Cadmium, Copper, Tetrachloroethylene and Toluene. The chlorine added to "city" water especially concerns me, so I found a great new solution.
The Cuisinart CleanWater - Water Filtration System is the perfect countertop pure water dispenser. Simply fill it with water, let the filtration begin and then enjoy dispensing purified hot (great for teas, Ramen, cocoa and instant coffee), chilled or room temperature water. I'm definitely thinking about getting one for my desk here at the office and if you're stuck in a cubicle all day, this would be a cool addition.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Dispenses pure water: hot, chilled or at room temperature
- 2 gallon capacity
- Brushed stainless steel housing
- Removable water tank
- GF-80 filter reduces contaminants including: Chlorine, Mercury, Benzene, Cadmium, Copper, Tetrachloroethylene, Toluene
- Filter life is 80 gallons or 3 to 4 months average household use
- One filter is included; replacement filters are available
- 10" x 11 1/2" x 16" high