I was thinking of building a traditional gingerbread house, but I realized that gingerbread architecture hasn't really evolved much past the classic North Pole cottage look. I think it's time for an extreme makeover. This year I want a Modern Gingerbread House! This modern 100% edible home now comes complete with a garage and a rock garden. Next winter, I'm thinking of going bigger with gingerbread skyscrapers!
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Comes assembled and ready to enjoy
- May be personalized with up to two lines of 12 characters per line
- Once unwrapped, it should be eaten within 30 days
- Left as decoration, it will keep for up to 12 months
- Candies used for embellishment may contain nuts
- Measures 18" x 13" x 5 1/2" high