I'm such a freak about refrigerator freshness. I don't really go by how something smells or an expiration date, I just kind of know if something has been in there way too long. I never know how long though and sometimes I accidentally throw out perfectly good food. That's why I need a few of these cool new DaysAgo Digital Refrigerator Timers.
These innovative tiny digital timers stick right onto your opened food jars, bottles and leftovers and keep track of how long they have been in the fridge. Simply push the button and a timer on the LCD begins to count down the number of days or hours it's been sitting there going bad. Never again will you wonder how long that half-full jar of salsa or pasta sauce has been in there or what year the Ranch dressing was really from. They come in a set of three and you can pick between either magnetic or suction cup versions. Very cool idea and I guess it could also be used for many other things that need to be tracked as well around the house, such as taking prescriptions, watering plants, opening a bottle of wine, etc, etc.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Easily track the freshness of items in your fridge
- Simply place on jar or other newly opened food item. Push the button and timer starts counting down the number of days since the product was opened
- Choose from magnetic clasp (perfect for jars) or suction cup
- Three timers per pack. Each is reusable
- Included batteries last for over 6 months
- Push button to toggle between days stored or hours stored
- Hold down button to reset, then and place on a newly opened item