On your next trip to the beach, day out on the boat, relaxing picnic somewhere out in the great outdoors, or anyplace you wish to bring along chilled food and drinks, skip the harmful single use foam coolers that break, pollute the environment, and make horrible, spine-tingling squeak noises and check out these cool new Igloo Recool Coolers instead.
These innovative, eco-friendly alternatives to single use foam coolers are not only biodegradable and compostable, they're also reusable as well. Made in the USA from biodegradable materials recycled paper and AKD (alkyl ketene dimer), these durable coolers can hold and keep cold up to 16 quarts of drinks, food, and ice for up to 12 hours and water can be retained for up to 5 days. After use, just empty any water inside and let it air dry until next use. It also features built-in side handles for easy carrying and four cupholders in the lid. Check out the video below to see them in action.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Made out of compostable and biodegradable materials: Recycled paper + AKD (alkyl ketene dimer)
- Lid: 4 Molded-in cup holders & a center handle with Igloo logo
- Body: Molded-in side handles for ease when carrying
- Capacity: 16 quarts (15 liters) / 20 12 oz cans
- Water Retention: Up to 5 days
- Ice Retention: Up to 12 hours
- holds up to 75 lbs
- Reusable: Empty water and let air dry
- Made in the USA
- Size: 15" x 11" x 11.38" - 1.6 lbs