The cool new Anton Strainer Bowl is an innovative wash, strain, and/or serve bowl that helps to reduce up to 60% of water usage. Rather than draining pasta or washing fruits and vegetables through a strainer on the bottom of a probably nasty sink, this unique strainer allows you to do it from the counter top. Just set in place and angle the spout/handle over the sink. Now you can fill the bowl with water to cover and wash your fruits and vegetables and then tilt to drain or use the handle to carry and drain over a plant or cup, etc. Check out this video to see it in action.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Strain and serve pasta, veggies, and fresh fruits with this two-in-one dish
- Helps to reduce 60% of the water needed to wash compared to previous methods and utensils
- Handle allows you to drain the water on your own terms in a sink, a cup, or in a plant
- Spout can also be used as a handle, allowing you to securely eat and serve from the bowl
- 2 fewer devices cluttering the kitchen
- Drain hot pasta without setting it in the questionably clean bottom of the sink
- Made from food grade Polypropylene, BPA free
- Dishwasher safe, microwave safe, and freezer safe.
- Once the strainer is in place, it is stable and perfectly integrated
- Capacity: 16 oz capacity in its tilted position
- Size: 12" L x 9.25" W x 4" H