Need a ceiling fan and a light, but don't want to deal with the hassle and danger of wiring one in? Then simply screw this cool new Airlight directly into a standard light socket. Done. It features variable fan speeds, plenty of illumination, and a handy remote that controls it all. A brilliant and inventive solution, but if you need to install a light socket just to screw this into, then unfortunately you'll still have the same problem.
If you like this, then check out the equally cool Audio Light Bulb
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Dual function light and ceiling fan in one simple package
- Lighted ceiling fan that screws directly into a light socket
- First ceiling fan you can actually place yourself
- Variable fan speeds for maximum comfort
- Remote controls light intensity and fan speed