Have trouble pulling wine corks? Then you need to unleash the power of physics upon them using this cool new High Torque Planetary Gears Corkscrew. This hardcore corkscrew uses a 6:1 ratio stainless steel planetary gear system, the same found in automatic transmissions, to generate high torque to yank real and synthetic corks with ease. Is it total bottle opening overkill? Absolutely.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Better wine opening through physics
- Harnesses the high torque of planetary gears - the same found in automatic transmissions and electric screwdrivers
- Planetary gear system involves four gears: the center Sun gear engages three outer Planet gears
- Stainless steel gears with a 6:1 gear ratio - STRONG!
- Works on real and synthetic corks