Biodynamics is a system of organic agriculture practices that not only produces food that is good for you, but produces it in a way that is also good for the Earth. It's not only about what we eat, but how it's grown. These farming practices represent a renaissance in agricultural thinking by placing emphasis on sustainability and the holistic approach of managing the farm as a self-sufficient, living organism.
Ambassador Carol Moseley Braun, the first African-American woman elected to the US Senate, has started a new line of premium organic and fair trade coffees, teas and culinary spices called Ambassador Organics. All of her products are grown on farms certified Biodynamic® by Demeter USA to ensure that not only are they authentic organic gourmet products, but also grown responsibly and with respect to all aspects of the environment, from soil to human being.
So if you're looking for healthy and pure organic foods from a company that is committed to enhancing and promoting ecological sustainability, social justice, spiritual vitality and the physical well being for the American farm community, global farm neighbors and consumers, you really need to check out Ambassador Organics. Plus, doesn't Egyptian Mint Tea just sound good?
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Owned and operated by Ambassador Carol Moseley Braun
- Gourmet premium teas, coffees and culinary spices
- All grown on certified Biodynamic farms
- Biodynamic, USDA Organic and Fair Trade
- Biodynamic Teas: Green Tea, White Tea, Irish Breakfast Tea, Egyptian Mint Tea, Egyptian Hibiscus Tea, Earl Grey Green Tea
- Biodynamic Coffees: Peaberry, French Roast, Mild Roast, Espresso Dark
- Culinary Spices: Allspice, Anise, Basil, Black Seed, Caraway Seed, Cardamon Seed, Cinnamon, Cloves, Coriander Seeds, Curry, Fennel Seed, Ground Coriander, Ground Cumin, Ground Black Pepper, Ginger, Lemongrass, Marjoram, Parsley, Red Pepper, Thyme, Turmeric