Add a bit of textural interest to your dining table with these cool new Stoneshard Plates. There's traditional stoneware plates and then there's these unique plates that are handcrafted by Indonesian artisans from real river stones that are carefully cut, sanded, and polished smooth. In addition to the dining table, these stone plates can also be used as serving boards or trivets as well. Now as tempting as it may be, try not to skip these round stone plates across a lake.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- These Stoneshard Plates are as authentic as you can get when it comes to stoneware
- Artisans carefully cut, sand, and polish smooth real river stones on both sides, giving you an earthy addition to your eclectic table
- They're sure to make a textural complement to dinner plates and an appealing serving piece on a buffet
- Display them as serving boards or trivets for varied use.
- Natural stone in a food-safe polish
- Hand-cut, sanded, and polished
- Dishwasher safe but hand-washing recommended
- Due to the handmade nature, variance in appearance may occur
- Handcrafted in Indonesia by our artisan partners
- Size: 9.75" Diameter x 0.50" H