Are you tired of buying and throwing out plastic cling wrap after just a single use? These cool new Leaf-Shaped Beeswax Food Wraps are all-natural, sustainable, reusable (120 - 150 uses), and completely biodegradable alternatives to plastic wrap and they look like giant banana, cabbage, and perilla leaves. Each pack contains 3 leaves made from cotton cloth, naturally antibacterial beeswax, tree resin, and vegetable oil and are perfect for preserving fresh foods, sealing a bowl, wrapping up sandwiches, snacks, fruits, and breads, or anything else you might do with regular cling wrap. To use, just fold to fit and then press down on the wrap to seal it using just the warmth of your hands.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Designer: Nick Forrester
- 3 leaves per pack: Banana (L), Cabbage (M), Perilla (S)
- All-natural and reusable alternative to cling film
- Naturally antibacterial, sustainable, and compostable
- Preserve fresh foods of any shape or size
- Pack a snack, cover bowls with leftovers, wrap up bread or sandwiches or vegetables and fruit just as you would do with cling film
- Easy to use: Fold-to-fit, then press and seal with the warmth of your hands to create natural, breathable storage in seconds
- Materials: Cotton cloth, beeswax, tree resin & vegetable oil
- Leaves have been used as a natural food wrapping for millennia
- Each wrap lasts 120 - 150 uses, or up to one year
- Size Large (Banana): 16" x 11"
- Size Medium (Cabbage): 12" x 9"
- Size Small (Perilla): 8" x 7"