CrunchCup - Portable Cereal Cup - No Spoon Required!
If you love cereal, but cannot find the time in the morning to sit down for this one "part of a complete breakfast", then check out out this cool new CrunchCup. This portable, one-handed cereal cup keeps the cereal and milk separated to prevent sogginess and then combines the two right inside your mouth as you take a drink - no spoon required! It features a reusable, dual-chamber design that can be used with one hand, allows milk flow control by putting your finger on the air hole or by partially covering milk spout with your lower lip, and holds up to 12 oz of milk and one official serving of dry cereal. A great way to drink your cereal in the car, at the office, on the train, on a school bus, while taking a stroll, or just about anywhere you wish you could consume cereal at.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Save time in the morning by taking your cereal to go
- The milk and cereal don't meet until they're in your mouth - makes soggy cereal a thing of the past
- Ditch the spoon and bowl and take your cereal on-the-go
- Simply add cereal to the inner cup, milk into the outer cup, screw the on the lid, and you're ready to crunch
- Dual-chamber, reusable, dishwasher-safe cup designed for you to eat cereal on the go
- Separate chambers for the cereal and milk and they each have their own holes in the lid from which they are easily dispensed
- Eat cereal in the car, at your desk, or anywhere else you want
- Drink your cereal with one hand on-the-go without having to use a spoon
- Control the flow of milk by putting your finger on the air hole or by partially covering milk spout with lower lip
- Made out of a durable, FDA-approved, BPA-free and BPS-free Tritan plastic that will not dent or crack under normal wear and tear
- Outer chamber holds up to 12 oz of liquid
- Holds a little over one official serving size of cereal - about 30 grams or 1 ounce of cereal