"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke
Inspired by the giant mysterious black monolith from Stanley Kubrick's 2001: A Space Odyssey, this cool new Megalith Table also seems to defy all logic and physics with a series of toppling wooden monoliths all uncomfortably frozen in a permanent state of imminent collapse with a delicate glass tabletop resting above them. Hmm, I guess it's more like if there were eight monoliths all made from wood instead of an exotic alien mechanical substance full of stars all falling like dominoes, except they never fully topple and you can dine upon them. Available in either coffee table or dining table sizes. HAL not included.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
No related offers available. :(
- Monolithic design inspired by Arthur C. Clark's The Sentinel that went on to become 2001: A Space Odyssey
- A mind-boggling creation appears to defy the laws of physics by remaining in a permanent state of impending collapse
- Glass table balances miraculously on top of toppling monoliths
- Available in coffee table or dining table sizes
- Coffee Table Size: 47" L x 31" W x 18" H
- Dining Table Size: 71" L x 47" W x 30" H
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!