Kuchofuku Air-Conditioned Cooling Pants
If you're stuck wearing pants on a sweltering hot day this Summer, then you need to check out these literally cool new Kuchofuku Air-Conditioned Cooling Pants. These innovative pants from Japan have a built-in battery-powered cooling fan to keep your lower half cool and comfortable, even on the hottest of days. They're not as breezy or stylish as a Scottish kilt, but they're much more practical.
- Z-500K pants with cooling fan
- Battery-powered fan set hangs on the outside of the pants so it doesn't add any real bulk or weight
- Power: rich ion battery (3-7.4V)
- Materials: polyester 65%, cotton 35%
- Hips/waist: 108 (42.5") (M), 115 (45.3") (L), 122 (48") (2L), 129 (50.8") (XL)
- Size: M, L, 2L, XL