Personal Evaporative Cooler
This summer when the extreme heat gets uncomfortably out of control, lower the temperature, use less electricity and save money by using this cool new Personal Evaporative Cooler. Simple fans just push the hot air around and air conditioners use four times the electricity and ozone-damaging refrigerants to cool the air, but this innovative natural cooler combines water evaporation with an air-moving fan to lower the temperature as much as 30 degrees using minimal electricity, zero chemicals and no heat exhaust. It features swing louvers, a timer, low water shutoff, 3-speed motor, a 4 gallon water capacity and includes a remote control. Great solution for the home or office.
- Personal cooler combines water evaporation with an air-moving fan
- Naturally lowers air temperature and uses much less electricity than air conditioners
- Temperature of the outside air can be lowered as much as 30 degrees
- Uses minimal electricity, no chemicals like air conditioners, and has no heat exhaust
- Swing louvers, timer, low water shutoff, 3-speed motor, 4 gallon water capacity, remote control
More Cool New Stuff: Fans