VR3 MP3 FM Modulator - Use USB Flash Drives in Your Car!
I hate burning CDs to listen to music in my car and I simply can't believe they don't make car radios with USB inputs yet. This way I could just play MP3s with a simple USB flash memory drive. Well, until they come up with direct USB inputs in car stereos, I am going to use the VR3 MP3 FM Modulator. Simply plug this unit into you cigarette lighter 12 volt adaptor and connect your USB flash drive filled with MP3s. The VR3 will automatically play your songs through an FM station with its built-in FM modulator. Even better, it has an audio input, so you can input your MP3 player, iPod, CD player, laptop, etc. as well. For only $29.43, plus a USB flash drive if needed, you can stop wasting your time burning endless cds. Think about it and it makes complete sense.
- Plays All Your Audio Devices Wireless Through your Car's Stereo FM Radio System
- Plays MP3 and WMA music files on USB Flash Memory drives - Turns USB Flash Memory Drives into an MP3 player.(USB 1.1 flash memory in 64MB, 128MB, 256MB, or 512MB sizes. You may also use USB 2.0 flash memory that is backward compatible.)
- Compatible with MP3 players, CD players, DVD Players and Laptops via supplied audio cable
- Control panel with 7 LCD Preset Indicators for FM Frequencies Standard USB Port
- Play, Stop, Volume and Track Selection Controls when using a USB flash memory drive
- 3.5mm Stereo Input
- Includes 3 ft. Audio Cable and detailed instructions
More Cool New Stuff: Music