Swedish FireSteel - Creates 5,500 Degree Sparks!
Wherever and whenever you need to start a fire quickly and easily, just pull out this cool new Swedish FireSteel. Simply run the metal blade across the magnesium alloy and it produces 5,500°F sparks which can be thrown onto a small pile of dry grass, leaves or paper to start an instant fire. Once your small fire is started, just keep adding small sticks and gradually increase the stick size until you get a fire at the size you need. Whether you're camping, hunting or simply at war, Swedish FireSteel could really come in handy.
- Lights campfires, stoves, gas-barbecues
- Uses a magnesium alloy that consists of 7 metals
- Lasts for approximately 12,000 strikes
- Produces a spark temperature close to 5,500°F
- Bright spark ? can be used as emergency signal
- Functions in rain and snow
- Dimensions: main component is approx. 3.75" long
- Weight: approx. 1.9 ounces
More Cool Stuff: Survival