Fire Flowers - Fire Extinguishing Decorative Silk Flowers
If you're ever unlucky enough to have a grease fire erupt while cooking, grab these cool new Fire Flowers and toss them into the flames. These flowers may seem like ordinary decorative silk flowers at first glance, but they are actually oil and grease fire extinguishers in disguise. They have magnets on the back to keep them hung on the fridge nearby and when placed into a fire they instantly take over, covering and smothering the fire in the pan with a film that stops the burning. Although a proper fire extinguisher would probably be best, these would be a bit less messy. A great safety gift for anyone who loves to cook or the accident prone.
- 2 fire flowers included
- Magnets to keep them on the fridge
- Colors: Choice of yellow or pink
- Place the flowers into the fire and they will instantly take over
- Materials: Carbonates, solubilizing agents, disperants, thickener
- Liquid: Akaline
- Capacity: 100g
- Expiration date: 2 years from purchase
- Made in Japan
- Size: 6" x 4" x 20"
More Cool New Stuff: Survival