Lifesaver Bottle - Ultra Filtration Water Bottle
When an emergency strikes or you find yourself without access to clean drinking water while hiking, traveling, or exploring the world, this cool new Lifesaver Bottle could actually save your life. This innovative ultra filtration water bottle eliminates bacteria, viruses, parasites, fungi, and all other microbiological waterborne pathogens without using chemicals. Just scoop up the water, pump it through the replaceable UF cartridge and activated carbon filter, and enjoy. It can treat up to 750 milliliters of water in just under a minute that can be drunk directly from the bottle or used to fill other containers and there are two versions available that can either treat up to 6,000 liters (1,585 U.S. gallons) or 4,000 liters (1,056 U.S. gallons) before a built-in FAILSAFE technology shuts off the bottle to prevent contamination. Then just simply replace the filters. Check out the video below to see it demoed and prepare to cringe.
- Ultra filtration water bottle eliminates all microbiological waterborne pathogens from water without chemicals
- Removes bacteria, viruses, parasites, fungi and all other microbiological waterborne pathogens without using chemicals like iodine or chlorine which leave a distinctive foul taste
- FAILSAFE technology shuts off the bottle's cartridge upon expiry, preventing contaminated water from being drunk
- Bottle uses replaceable UF cartridge and activated carbon filters to treat up to 750 milliliters of water in just under a minute
- 2 versions: treat up to 6,000 liters (1,585 U.S. gallons) or 4,000 liters (1,056 U.S. gallons)
- Drink filtered water directly from the bottle or filter and store water in other containers
- Ultra-filtration water bottle for traveling, hiking, or emergency use
- Watertight, snap-fit lid
- Simply Scoop and Go, give it a few pumps and that's it, as soon as you open the teat, clean drinking water begins to flow.
- No need for tablets, boiling, chemicals, tubes, shaking, scrubbing, waiting or effort