RoboMower RL1000 Robotic Lawn Mower w/ Docking Station
Who wants to cut the grass anymore? You break your back over and over again and it just keeps growing. It's the 21st century and it's time for robots to start working for us. First came the robots that sweep and mop our floors inside the home and now there's the RoboMower - Robotic Lawn Mower from Friendly Robotics to cut the grass outside the home. Having robots cut our lawns just makes the most sense doesn't it? Just send it out multiple times per week and the lawn could look like a golf course and you didn't even have to break a sweat. Plus, it comes with a manual mode and remote control just in case you want to feel like you did something with the yard. Next up robot home security and then Judgement Day, but our homes will be looking great until the end at least.
- Fully-automated lawn mower with docking station; can mow lawn as large as 16,000 square feet
- Program like an alarm clock, so starts at pre-set times, or run using a manual controller
- 5-1/2-horsepower engine; blade speed of 5,800 rpm
- Patented Triple-Chamber Mulching System; touch-sensitive bumpers; theft-deterrent system
- Mower measures 35 by 26 by 12-1/2 inches and weighs 50 pounds