SteakChamp Grilling Thermometers
These cool new SteakChamp Grilling Thermometers make it simple to grill steaks to the perfect temperature every time. Just activate the stainless steel thermometer, slide it into the side of a steak 1" thick or larger, and grill away like usual. When the end begins to slowly flash, it means it's almost reached the desired temperature, a rapid double flash means it's time to come off the grill and rest for awhile, and no flash means it's done and ready to eat. They come in Rare (120°F), Medium Rare (130°F), Medium (140°F), and Medium Well (150°F) versions. Check out the demo video below to see them in action.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Take the guesswork out of grilling perfect steaks with these innovative thermometers
- To use, simply activate the thermometer, insert sideways into the steak, and flip and rotate as usual
- Slow flash indicates that the steak is close to reaching the desired temperature
- Fast, double flash lets you know when it’s time to remove the steak from the grill
- Double flash continues until the steak has rested for the appropriate amount of time
- Available in Rare (120°F), Medium Rare (130°F), Medium (140°F) and Medium Well (150°F).
- Material: Stainless steel, plastic
- Care: Hand wash with hot water and mild dish soap. Do not immerse in water
- Use: Not recommended for steaks under 1" thick
- Made in Germany
- Size: 3.5" L