Black Wolf Drinking Horn Mug
Try not to howl too loudly at the moon when you fill up this cool new Black Wolf Drinking Horn Mug with ale, wine, soda, mead, milk of the poppy, or whatever quenches your mighty medieval thirst. Whether you're into medieval times, fantasy worlds, or just wolves in general, then this fun, rhyton-style drinking vessel from Chischilly Pottery is probably what you should be drinking from. It's handcrafted from stoneware clay with a satin black food-grade glaze, can be used for any type of beverage, and can only be set down once a third of the drink is finished. If wolves aren't your thing, they also have equally cool dragons, lions, stallions, wild boars, and more.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Designer: Chischilly Pottery
- A rhyton-style drinking horn that makes a great, unique beer mug for any lover of Fantasy worlds
- Completely functional for any type of beverage, hot or cold
- Mug can be chilled in the freezer for your favorite frosty beverage
- Mug can be preheated with hot water from the tap or kettle for your coffee, tea, wassail, or toddies