Hario Filter-in-Bottle Cold-Brew Tea Maker
The cool new Hario Filter-in-Bottle Cold-Brew Tea Maker is a wine bottled-shaped decanter with a built-in filter that allows you make and serve cold-brewed iced tea, Sangrias, Mojitos, and more. To use, simply add loose leaf tea to the glass bottle, fill with cold water, chill in the fridge overnight (3-6 hours), and then pour out through the clog-free, filtered mesh silicone spout / stopper. Tea leaves can be swapped out for fruits, herbs, or whatever type of beverage fusion you can think up.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Wine bottle like decanter great for brewing, storage and serving
- Filter mesh fixed to the silicon spout
- Glass bottle | Silicone spout / stopper
- Great rich tasting cold brewed tea overnight
- Tea brewed with cold water has a mild rich flavor and no bitterness
- Serve cold brewed tea like wine with your meal
- Let the tea brew in the refrigerator for 3~6 hours.
- Tea leaves won't clog the spout.
- Also great for filtering Sangria, Mojitos, and more
- Capacity: 25oz