Hi-Call - Bluetooth Talking Glove Turns Your Hand Into a Telephone
Finally, you can talk to the hand. Just slip on these cool new Hi-Call Talking Gloves, make the universal hand signal for talking on the phone and actually communicate. These ingeniously innovative winter gloves have an integrated microphone and speaker in the tips of the thumb and little finger of the left glove that integrate via Bluetooth with the smartphone hidden in your pocket and are even touchscreen friendly. If you thought Bluetooth headsets that made you look crazy seemingly talking to yourself were bad, welcome to the next generation of communication insanity. Hilariously functional and ridiculous at the same time... I want a pair.
- Just pull them on, press the ‘answer’ button and make the classic ‘phone hand’ shape.
- Integrated microphone and speaker in the tips of the thumb and little finger, and a control pad on the top
- Communicate without taking your phone out of your pocket
- Simple controls on the glove
- Touchscreen friendly material
- Connects via Bluetooth
- Gloves keep your hands warm, just like normal gloves
- USB rechargeable battery
- Made in Milan
- Available in Black or Grey
- One size fits most
More Cool New Stuff: Phones