If you don't have any bacon for breakfast, don't worry, now you can simply spread this cool new Bacon Jam on toast, muffins, biscuits, waffles, and more. This sweet, savory, and slightly disturbing homemade jam is a great alternative to the typical fruit varieties and is made from bacon, onion, garlic, honey, maple syrup, coffee, and other spices. I wonder how it would taste in a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?
- Sweet and savory jam for a perfect breakfast treat
- Bacon Jam is delicious on toast, muffins, biscuits, even waffles
- Made by a small business specializing in homemade style foods
- Ingredients: Bacon, onion, garlic, honey, maple syrup, coffee, spices
- Jar contains 4 ounces of savory sweetness
More Cool New Stuff: Food