Seabreacher Y - Killer Whale Personal Submarine
Here's something you probably don't have. The cool new Seabreacher Y is a luxurious personal submarine/boat/mammal that is designed to look and act like a real Killer Whale. Grab a friend and hop aboard this mechanical Orca watercraft and you'll soon be cruising underwater at 25 mph, hydroplaning above it at 50 mph or performing realistic behaviors such as porpoising or skyhopping out of the water. Unfortunately, it's $100,000, so for most of us, it's probably going to be cheaper to just get swallowed by a Killer Whale and then go for a free ride. Check out the video below to see it in action.
- Streamlined, two-person watercraft that breaches and submerges just like the Orcinus orca after which it is designed
- Perform realistic behaviors such as porpoising or skyhopping
- Twin control levers articulate the whale's pectoral fins for rolls and stealthy dives
- Steering is provided by dual foot pedals that control the vectored thrust
- Hydroplanes up to 50 mph over the water's surface
- Cruises up to 25 mph while submerged
- Dorsal fin's integrated snorkel ensures air supply to the engine up to a depth of 5'
- LCD displays live video from the dorsal fin's built-in camera
- Vinyl seats with closed-cell foam upholstery and four-point racing harnesses
- Includes a rounded off nose, large whale tail, pectoral fins, and a dorsal fin
- 255-hp supercharged Rotax axial flow engine
- Watertight 1/2"-thick acrylic canopy
- 4-gallon fuel tank
- Size: 17.25' L x 3.5' W x 4.75' H - 1,450 lbs