Uranium Glow in the Dark Periodic Table Soap
Really dirty? Maybe you need to upgrade your soap to something a bit more powerful, like this cool new Uranium Glow in the Dark Periodic Table Soap. Although it's not actually nuclear powered and doesn't have a half-life of 4.47 billion years, this fun glow-in-the-dark soap is shaped like the Uranium-238 symbol on the periodic table of elements. It's ocean scented, but you can pretend it has an essence of a nuclear cooling pond, is made from hand-poured 100% natural vegetable glycerin soap, is vegan friendly and safe for humans too.
- Just charge it up under a light and let it glow green in the dark
- Cosmetic grade glow powder
- Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Castor Oil, Safflower Oil, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Sorbitan Oleate, Soy Bean Protein, Zinc Sulfide, Copper Cloride, Water Soluble Paper, Fragrance
- Ocean scented
- Human tested and vegan friendly
- Size: 2.25" W x 3" T x 1" D