Around Christmas time, many people like to decorate their lamp posts outside their homes with those plastic snap-on snowman heads that glow when the light is on at night. Well, Halloween is slowly creeping closer and closer and now you can finally decorate your lamp post in the same, um, spirit for this terrifying holiday as well with the spooky Ghost Lamplighter. Simply snap this plastic weather-resistant ghost head onto your lamp post or building-mounted carriage light and turn on the lights to awaken this ghostly apparition and light a path to your door for the trick-or-treaters.
- Weather-resistant plastic ghost
- Snaps together over any standard lamp posts and many building-mounted carriage lights
- Turn on the light and he glows with spook-tacular fun
- Made of rugged polystyrene with rubber and UV-inhibitors to withstand wind, temperature extremes and off-season storage
- No wires, plugs or bulbs needed
- Size: 20" Diameter x 22-1/2" H
- Fits over most posts up to 3-1/4" Diameter