Skull Cake Baking Pan
Whether it's Halloween or you're just a bit morbid in the kitchen all year long, bake your cakes into something a bit more sinister with this cool new Skull Cake Baking Pan. This nonstick, aluminum baking pan makes a three-dimensional cake in the shape of a spooky skull with a scary amount of detail. Just fill the front and back halves with batter, bake in the oven, press the two together with icing, and Voila!, a tasty skull ready for blood-splatter icing, gummy worms in the eye sockets, or whatever yummy, ghoulish things you can dream up. Hmm, I would cut off the top of the cranium, scoop out the cake, and refill with pink, brain-colored ice cream, pudding, or frosting.
- Makes a 3D Halloween cake in the shape of a grinning skull
- Simply bake the two halves of the cake, then press them together with icing
- Durable aluminum construction ensures sharp detail and uniform baking
- Premium nonstick finish
- Made in USA by Nordic Ware
- Size: 12 3/5” x 9.75” x 4” H