You can spread many things on toast from peanut butter to jelly, but once happy hour starts it's time to switch over to this cool new Spreadable Beer. This smooth spreadable topping is made from 40% beer (does not contain alcohol), has an intense hoppy scent, and tastes just like the real thing, except it's edible not chuggable. It makes a tasty gift for hungry beer connoisseurs, but scarfing it down during a bad morning hangover might not be such a great idea.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Ingenious collaboration between an Italian chocolate maker and an Italian beer brewer
- Smooth and gooey texture with an intense hoppy scent
- Spread it liberally on toast or just chug down the the whole jar
- Made up of 40% beer (but does not contain alcohol)
- Full ingredients: Atla Quota Greta beer (40%), sugar, glucose syrup dried powder, vegetable fibre, maltodextrin, thickeners: modified starch, E406, E440, E330, preservative: E203
- Suitable for Vegetarians